TURNKEY REGULATORY COMPLIANCE & RADIATION SAFETY TRAINING SERVICES FOR THE CABINET X-RAY MACHINE OWNER & THE X-RAY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
- Has your cabinet x-ray inspection machine been “registered” with your State Radiation Control Agency as required by law?
- Have you posted your required State “Notice to Employees” document in sufficient locations to be viewed to and from the restricted area?
- Have you designated your facility Radiation Safety Officer (individual responsible for the safe use of this equipment)? This individual must be listed on your x-ray equipment registration application?
- Has your RSO developed a written Radiation Protection Program (RPP) for your facility? Annual audit required.
- Have all x-ray operators received initial radiation safety training and annual refresher thereafter?
- Do you have a plan to routinely test the x-ray machine safety devices, inspect the equipment routinely and perform or have performed a radiation leakage emission survey annually (some States require quarterly safety device testing, inspection and survey)?
- If your facility is already registered, have you informed the State within 30 days, of any and all equipment additions, transfers, disposals or other changes that would render your initial registration application inaccurate?
If you answer “NO” to any of these State Radiation Control Agency regulatory requirements listed above, then you are not in full compliance with your State regulations and YOU are in need of guidance and assistance from RCE Consulting.
RCE Consulting is a veteran-owned company providing the “missing link” for those who have purchased, own and operate non-medical cabinet x-ray inspection machines. RCE Consulting offers expert, affordable solutions and consultation to the OWNER of this type of screening equipment by providing complete, comprehensive and cost effective regulatory compliance solutions for all owners in any State.