WHY DO YOU NEED THIS TRAINING?
Take a close look at your States “Industrial Radiography” regulations or State specific requirements for Certified Cabinet X-Ray Equipment.
You will find in most cases under “Special requirements and exemptions for enclosed radiography or certifiable or certified cabinet x-ray systems” you are exempt from these regulations, EXCEPT and in part, they state “For certified cabinet x−ray systems, including those designed to allow admittance of individuals, all of the following requirements apply”
(a) “No registrant may permit any individual to operate a cabinet x−ray system until the individual has received a copy of and instruction in the operating and emergency procedures for the system. Records that demonstrate training compliance with this paragraph shall be maintained for department inspection until disposal is authorized by the department“.
This training includes radiation safety training for your facility Radiation Safety Officer & X-Ray Operators. In California, Title 17, paragraph 30337, this training is required AND each cabinet x-ray operator must take a 50 question written exam and a 25 task practical exam and achieve an 80% passing grade on both. This training meets this part of the California training requirement. What are your OPTIONS?
1 OR 2 FULL DAYS ON-SITE RADIOLOGICAL COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Hard copy of comprehensive written Radiation Protection Plan (RPP) with work instructions, forms, state regulations and registration forms, all training materials and helpful miscellaneous documents and guides. A Flash Drive provided with all documents included.
- Radiation Safety Officer training (X-Ray Operator Radiation Safety course is prerequisite before taking RSO course). No limit on number of participants. RSO course is one 4-hour afternoon class on Day 1.
- X-Ray Operator radiation safety training. No limit on class size, maximum two 2-hour morning classes on Day 1.
- 50-page student handout available on Flash Drive both in English & Spanish.
- Optional 50 question exam & 25 Task Practical Exam both in English & Spanish. (BOTH exams required in California, Title 17, paragraph 30337, Section 12(1)(2))
- 17 page “Getting Started” Instruction manual for the facility Radiation Safety Officer (RSO).
- Day 2 is maximum four 2-hour X-Ray Operator radiation safety training classes. Schedule is flexible on either Day 1 or Day 2 with prior planning.
- Contact RCE Consulting, LLC (Steve Norris – Owner) at email@example.com or call the office on 843-650-9724 or mobile 865-696-9117.
- Purchase Order required. Full payment due net 30 days upon completion of training and receipt of invoice.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE & RADIATION SAFETY MATERIALS ON FLASH DRIVE OR DIRECT DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY FROM THE WEBSITE FROM THE DOWNLOAD RP PROGRAMS PAGE
- Flash Drive or Direct Downloads includes ALL materials provided in the on-site course but it is a Do-It-Yourself program that your facility Radiation Safety Officer will have to implement or their operators can take the online courses.
- Comprehensive and detailed 17 page “Getting Started Instruction Manual for the Facility Radiation Safety Officer”.
- 50-page student handout, RSO Instructor training notes included for providing operator radiation safety training to new hires and refresher training.
- Purchase Order required. Full payment due within 30 days upon receipt of materials and receipt of invoice.
- FREE customer guidance & consulting provided as required for 90 days after purchase.
IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO ONLINE RADIATION SAFETY TRAINING COURSES
STUDENTS MAY TAKE ANY COURSE AT THEIR OWN PACE FROM WORK OR HOME FROM ANY PC, TABLET OR SMART PHONE. SIMPLE REGISTRATION, BUDGET FRIENDLY AND STUDENT CAN LEAVE AND LOG IN ANYTIME UNTIL COMPLETE.
- (1 Hr) Interactive Annual Refresher Radiation Safety Training Course for Facility Cabinet X-Ray Operations (Audio Instruction Included). Certificate of Achievement may be printed at the end of the course.
- (2 Hr) Interactive Initial Cabinet X-Ray Operator Radiation Safety Training Course Presentation (Audio Instruction Included) AND download the 50 page Cabinet X-Ray Operator Radiation Safety Training Manual which is FREE and included in the Cabinet X-Ray Operator Radiation Safety training course. Quizzes and Final Exam Required for Certificate (80% Pass)
- (2 Hr) Interactive Initial Full Body X-Ray Screening System Operator Radiation Safety Training Course Presentation (Video & Audio Instruction Included) AND download the 50 page Full Body X-Ray Operator Radiation Safety Training Manual which is included with the Full Body X-Ray Screening System Operator Radiation Safety training course. Quizzes and Required Final Exam included. Certificate of Completion may be printed upon successful completion (80% Pass).
- (2 Hr) Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) training course for Non-Medical Security & Industrial Cabinet X-Ray Operations. (2 Hr Initial Cabinet X-Ray Operator Radiation Safety Training Course is a prerequisite before taking the RSO course).
- (2 Hr) Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) training course for Full Body X-Ray Screening Systems coming in March 2020. Onsite training currently available.